Face_Eemow

Aeschylus
[color=red]* I am completely aware it is spelled 'Emo'.[/color]

Alright. This is Face_Eemow. It is a default edit of the blonde smiley to have black hair, and a blonde streak. Clearly, it's emo-ish. Anyway, it looks better than I'm making it sound right now. Here's some pics.
[hr]
Face_EemowV2 (Smiley w/ black streak)
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/1i22x3.png[/img]
[hr]
Face_EemowV2NoStreak (Smiley, no black streak)
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/2ur18b6.png[/img]
[hr]
Face_EemowV2Unamused (Straight face, no black streak)
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/5vwzzc.png[/img]
[hr]
Now I guess it helps for me to give you guys links. You may rate x/10 and give some constructive critisism.
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?bbu46e2s03f08j1]Face_EemowV2[/url]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?c7lfpyldetyijzy]Face_EemowV2NoStreak[/url]
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?ho9102mhz6pzfku]Face_EemowV2Unamused[/url]
[hr]
[color=navy]* I am taking requests. If you want to have me edit a default face, or give me a face of yours you have made/edited, I will be glad to post it for you, or edit it for you, or make one for you.[/color]

Re: Face_Eemow

Arcturus
Administrator
there's no bbc code br0
"THE WALLS
THEY'RE COMIN OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WALLS!" - A.R.C.
Don't email me for any reason.