Banned From Red_Guy's Mining by Emo_Fuck

Banned From Red_Guy's Mining by Emo_Fuck

Arcturus
Administrator
Well it seems I am now permanentally banned from Red_Guy's server because a former admin "Emo_Freak" Banned me because he thinks my behaviour is intollerant.

He is really a nazi, He is probably homosexual because he hates any anti-homosexual comments or remarks.
I like to joke around with my friends, but thats a problem to him. Most of my jokes are "innapropriate" or "immature". Get Over It. He later banned me for something that was just so little its barely anything.
I asked him if i could mine with him numerous times and he was angered by this. He then mutes me.
I take the conversation to the IRC where things get out of hand.
He acts like fag the whole time in the IRC. You're so pathetic, I can't even look at you. You disgus me. You're a huge faggot and i dont like you at all.

Cussing, well i see why you dont enjoy it but "Damn" and "Crap" or "Hell" aren't cuss words.
You're just over-sensitive to the things i say. Banning me isnt really efficient.

This isnt the proper way to handle this kind of situation. Because banning then wondering off to your own wonderful bliss in your mind isnt going to make yourself any happier.

You've been constantly blocking me and other people with the Invulnerable Cement Placer  or Blockade Placer. I and many other people have witnessed this. And i think you're a badmin. I will hastefully be reporting this incident to Red_Guy, the host. And he will determine if i stay or go.

Emo_Fag, Do us a favor and NOT become an admin on ANY server. You're a nazi and its ruining all the fun for everyone.

Might as well make this the server logo for every server you have admin on or "Administer" while the Super Admins or Hosts are away:

Well anyways, until further notice, i am banned. But i will take action against you emo. You best watch out boy, you best watch out. Arc is on your tail.
"THE WALLS
THEY'RE COMIN OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WALLS!" - A.R.C.
Don't email me for any reason.

Re: Banned From Red_Guy's Mining by Emo_Fuck

CJrocks17
Red_Guy is extremely nice to me... Emo, well.... put it this way, if you start out a little bad, your going down that path D:

Me, I just got lucky and met him in a happy mood... but even so I think he's a bit over reactive and badminish... damn Im sorry it ended up that way for you....
Alp

Re: Banned From Red_Guy's Mining by Emo_Fuck

Alp
Lol, he actually is homosexual, I used to be friends with him, until I accidentally crashed his server and he completely ignored me from there, he really is a fucking douchebag.
But anyways, Here's a picture of him.

Go here for the fullsized: http://i.imgur.com/DNGCG.jpg
His name is Zach Staugatis, He lives at 593 C Kinser Rd Roundhill, KY. You gotta love the internet, I just had his last name and I got all that(except the picture, I already had that)

Sign by Danasoft -

Alp

Re: Banned From Red_Guy's Mining by Emo_Fuck

Alp
OH by the way his cell phone number is 270-246-3294

Sign by Danasoft -